Terms and Conditions
By using/purchasing from Roadies Pty Ltd you agree to the following terms and conditions and those outlined on adjoining pages. Roadies may update and modify these T&Cs at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to us under these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, we may suspend, limit or terminate your account, or all or a portion of your access to the Site, at any time with or without notice and with or without cause.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays or non delivery of parcels. If a parcel is returned to Roadies as a result of incorrect delivery address, failure of the recipient to pick the parcel up from the local post office or courier depot or delivery refusal an email will be sent to the purchaser notifying them of the returned parcel. The purchaser will then have 30 days to organise redelivery. If redelivery is requested the delivery charges and a $10 processing and admin fee will also be charged. If no response is received by Roadies within the 30 days from the date the notification email was sent the parcel will be deemed forfeited.
- By default our delivery instructions are for the parcel to be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise requested. All parcels must be signed by a person aged 18 years or older. If no one is available to sign, a notice card will be left in the recipient’s mailbox indicating that the parcel is at the local post office for collection or with one of our other courier partners.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premises is at the purchasers own risk.
- If a refund is requested for a non-deliverable parcel (due to not being picked up from the post office or refusal by the recipient) a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- If an online order for which delivery has been paid for is subsequently picked up from our Sydney store or other location, the freight that has been paid will be forfeited by the purchaser, no credit or refund will be issued for the freight component of the original order.
- If an online order is changed from being picked up in store to then being delivered, the delivery charge plus a $10 processing fee will be charged.
- Our shipping and returns policy can be viewed on our shipping info page.
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing alcohol. By purchasing from Roadies you state that you are 18 years or older.
- For photographic purposes we may have used props in photographs. Images are used for illustrative purposes. Colour discrepancies / variations may occur from time to time as a result of suppliers modifying their products and/or packaging.
- All products are packaged with care and safety to avoid damage. If a damaged product is received please view our refund and returns policy.
- Cancellations of orders must be done within 24 hours of purchase. All cancellations will receive a credit note to be used within 6 months of the original purchase date. If the purchase has already left our premises we are unable to accept cancellation of the order. Should a refund be required a $10 processing charge will be incurred.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
- This is an Australian website.
- The accuracy of all information contained on this website is, to the knowledge of Roadies accurate and up to date. Roadies is not liable for inaccuracies of information contained in this website.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made.
- Material on this website is the property of Roadies and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal, commercial or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.roadiesbeer.com.au and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- insufficient funds being available on the nominated credit card at the time of charging a $5 dishonorment fee will be charged once the payment is subsequently processed at a later date. No dishonorment fee will be charged for expired credit cards.